Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Photos

My sister Sarah is a very talented amateur photographer. Every summer she takes some family pictures for us (thank you so much Sarah!!). This year happened to be in a mosquito infested swamp area but you wouldn't know it from the pictures. Luke came home with welts all over his face and arms from the mosquitoes. I guess the mosquitoes just made it that much more fun to try to make Luke and Jensen smile while you smacked bugs off their faces. It makes a great memory though! Thanks again Sarah!
















By the way, we had to make a new blog because our old one was connected to a bunch of others and it ran out of space. Hopefully we won't have that problem with this one until a few years from now. But judging by how many pictures I just posted, maybe that's not true! Anyway, if you want to see older posts go to heatheraustinandstanley.blogspot.com










4 comments:

  1. I'd just like everyone to notice my shoulder in one of those pictures :-) I made it onto the blog! They turned out really well, excellent use of props. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great photos! I love the colors and the football theme.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have our old blog listed on your side bar. the new address is www.familyofflakes.blogspot.com
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice photos! Can't wait to see you on Saturday! I feel like its been FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete