Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wicked!




So I pretty much have the best husband ever! He's so nice and bought us some tickets to the Broadway musical "Wicked." We had heard from everyone how wonderful it is and it didn't disappoint. We had SO much fun! First we went out to eat at this fancy Italian Restaurant (Centro) - it was so good! Then we headed over to the musical. We had a wonderful babysitter who we kept until after 11pm watching our boys. She's their favorite and Luke kept asking when she was coming all day long and then even before 7am this morning. Needless to say, we knew we left our kids in good hands. Anyway, it was so fun and I'm so glad we got to go! We both loved it and the whole night was "magical" (as Joel says). Thank you Austin!

In other "wicked" news, here are some pictures of our kids when they are being "wicked" (Jensen loves to throw his food on the floor) and Luke loves to provoke him. Not to mention Luke's new booty dance which he only started doing during general conference when they sing the hymns! He won't do it any other time! What a weird kid!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture of Jensen that I requested. He really is starting to look different/older. I like Luke's dance, he must've learned it from Grace. Glad you loved Wicked. Now you and I can do a song together at the next reunion!
    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke is so funny! Who is your great babysitter? I am so glad you had fun. I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to go! Austin definitely gets good husband points for that one!

    ReplyDelete