Saturday, May 1, 2010

Aunt Shawna's Visit


Jensen's new favorite way to play "peek-a-boo"


Luke and Jensen are generally best friends though recently Jensen has been going through a growth spurt and has been grouchy for the past week which leaves Luke saying things like, "I don't think we can have another baby, Jensen is too naughty. Well, maybe we just shouldn't have another Jensen."


Austin was so proud of this piece of artwork. Go Cougars! Gotta love sidewalk chalk


Shawna and Jensen renewed their friendship pretty quickly.


He followed her around...


and shared his food with her!


Luke was not so charitable


Cute little devil

It's not possible to get a good picture of Austin and his sister Shawna so I guess this one will have to do. The others looked like awkward engagement photos. I guess they do look like brother and sister afterall. Thanks for coming Shawna!

3 comments:

  1. HEATHER! I hope you don't mind that I follow your blog! (Kristi O'Brien!) I need your email addy so I can send you an invite to mine cause it is private!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big your boys are. Luke is starting to look so old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on expecting baby number three! That is so neat... I am loving Sara's blog about you, it is really fun to read! You are a great girl, I'm just sad that I didn't take advantage of having you guys living around here.

    ReplyDelete