Thursday, October 28, 2010

I couldn't help myself...

When you have a baby girl that's as cute as ours, there are so many good pictures that you just can't decide which ones to put up. So, you can scroll as fast as you like, but you're going to see a lot of a cute baby!



We blessed Eliza when she was 6 days old! Pretty sure she slept through the whole blessing and all of sacrament meeting.



She was blessed in the same dress that my six sisters and I were blessed in. Pretty cool! Thanks to my mom for saving it and letting us use it! Even though she did accidentally burn a hole in it the day of the blessing! I don't think anybody noticed though with this doll baby wearing it.


My parents came to town for Eliza's birth and then my brother and his family came from Kansas for the blessing. While they were all here, we made some serious caramel apples - Jensen's face is the result of stomach pains after eating too much candy and caramel! He was only comforted by grandpa.

My parents tried to kill two "kids" with one stone by swinging over to Kansas while they were visiting us. It worked out pretty well actually. They took our boys on their road trip so Austin could study for his tests and I could get some rest. The boys had so much fun! We're so glad they got some alone time with their grandparents too. Among some of the fun things they did, one of them was going to a pumpkin patch!

I can't believe this pumpkin patch was free! I need to move to Kansas. 5 cousins having fun: Jude, Eden, Miles, Luke, Jensen

Another stop on their road trip to Kansas was Liberty Jail. My parents did an excellent job of explaining Liberty Jail to Luke because he always talks about it and in great detail. It really made an impression on him.

Proud grandparents of grandchild #18!

Mom came bearing gifts for the kids. She bought the boys these matching PJs, which they insisted on wearing every night. Whenever Jensen has his on he is often seen in this pose along with him making a great sound effect of webs shooting out of his hands.

Austin and his 3 kids! I can't believe we have 3 kids!

Austin's mom bought Jensen a great gift for his birthday - a battery for this 4-wheeler! It's just been sitting dead in our yard until she bought one for it. We are so grateful. Now Luke and Jensen have one and they spend hours in the backyard chasing each other around, having races, ramming each other, etc. It's so fun to watch, they have a blast!

Doesn't she look like she's about to say something profound?

If this picture doesn't make you baby hungry then you must be made out of rubber.

Thanks for nothing, dad and Justin. Learn how to smile.
Baby beauty queen.

I told you I couldn't help myself - she's just too cute.

Luke and Jensen LOVE their baby sister. They always beg to hold her and then they fight over whose turn it is to kiss her. I hope they are always this sweet to her.

Austin is wrapped around this little girl's finger and she is barely 10 days old. Daddy's "little princess."

Can you blame him though?

My mom did everything from waking up with the boys, making them pancakes every morning (she was too good to them), doing the laundry, sweeping the floors, picking up the house, taking care of me and Eliza, making the food, taking out the trash - there was no end to her energy and work. She even finished some sewing projects here and taught Austin how to sew!





4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful!!! Looks like you guys had a great visit. What awesome parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is so cute! My favorite picture is the one with the three kids all dressed up. The boys have the biggest grins on their faces. They must love their baby sister! Girls sure are fun, even when they get old enough to have an attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is funny!!! At first I thought your mom was having some type of medical problem :) Cute kids Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete