Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Jensen!


Jensen turned 3 years old last week. It is so fun to watch little kids on their birthdays. It's almost as good as watching them on Christmas...almost.


Dancing with excitment for his new batman clothes!




Birthday boy complete with birthday crown, compliments of Luke.




Austin spent 6 hours decorating this cake for Jensen. It was very awesome and loved by all.





One of the birthday chefs. Thank you so much Grandma Flake for the aprons! You've saved so many shirts!





Austin bought this little doll for Eliza when he found out he passed the boards. She LOVES this little thing and carries it with her everywhere, holding it close to her. It's so cute!



This "tongue" picture is for Whitney, who ALWAYS seems to have her tongue out in all her pictures. Get over your tongue, Whitney.








Look at those eyelashes!






We made cupcakes for Jensen to take to his preschool class. They were a hit with all the kids, especially Jensen.









Per grandma's request, Eliza walking...


4 comments:

  1. I happen to like my tongue. And Eliza's, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby! Wow she looks a lot older. She is SUCH a good walker. We are impressed. Very cute.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heath-i-o! I sure miss you a ton!! And your family too!! I love you! Hope to see you soon! When I saw the video of Elzia walking, I kept saying, "Oh my gosh! She SO CUTE!! Oh my gosh!" :)
    -cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jensen! I can't believe Eliza is walking, she's so old and grown up! Kobe put something in the mail yesterday for Luke, it's a real work of art so be excited!

    ReplyDelete