Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Austin made me this beautiful and fun Valetine's Day card. He is so thougthful and wonderful. He is the best Valentine ever!


After I had Jensen I dyed my hair brown for fun. After months of trying to keep up with the roots, I decided to just dye it back to my regular color. To make a long story short, it was bleached (without my consent) and my hair has been badly damaged ever since. 2 years later - I got a hair cut today that finally cut off the last of the damaged hair! (and yes, I do have THREE cold sores on my face!) I got some layers too. I like the haircut pretty well. Should be fun.

Big brother with his favorite sister

How well will these two play when Luke goes to school? Will they play dollies or ironman?

3 comments:

  1. The last pic of Eliza is really cute. Unfortunately, none of your kids look like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah. All of your kids look like mini Austins...just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete