Monday, February 28, 2011

Cousin Power!

My brother Justin's family came for a visit last weekend. We all had lots of fun. Eden, Jude and Luke spent one morning doing 10 puzzles. Good memories.


Many creative hours were spent coloring at this table during the weekend. Kelsey even drafted a donut logo.

Kelsey and ger groupie.


Yesterday Luke asked me to come downstairs to see what he'd been working on. This is what I found. He had created his own art gallery, or Luke's wall of fame.


I'm not sure what caption to put for this picture. It seems no words could do it justice.


Eliza may be the happiest baby we've ever had. I wish her grandparents could see her!!


Uncle Justin with his favorite baby


Even when she's crying she's adorable





3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of all your family visitors! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kids are dang cute. I love how believable Miles is as a dead person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather-o- I just wanted to say one thing...I love your blog. :)
    -cassidy flake

    ReplyDelete