Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ironman, stay away from MY man

Poor little Jensen has another cold sore on his mouth. This is his second one and he is only 2 years old. Austin and I both get cold sores, they are so, so painful. Poor kid.

Eliza has been sick this week with a slight fever and a bad cough. She'll cough so hard that she throws up. She is still so cute and pretty happy considering.

Look at her runny nose in this picture. She looks like one of those cabbage patch kids we had when I was a kid - does anybody remember those? They looked like they had snot coming out of both of their nostrels. Weird.

Austin also has had a cold sore for the last week. When he gets a cold sore on his face, he doesn't shave because it would spread it all over his face. Anyway, he finally cut off this gross beard after Luke and Jensen tried to rip out the hairs from his beard.

This is what I found one morning!! I leave my bed for two minutes and come back to find I'd been replaced!
Austin was a little surprised when he realized what was going on.
But he was pretty tired so he went right back to sleep.


Luke and Jensen love to wrestle with Austin. I can't imagine how crazy it will be when they are teenagers. Luke loves to trash talk. If you listen, you'll heard him saying stuff like, "you ready for the kick out, little baby?" to his dad.



1 comment:

  1. Jensen's face in that first picture just breaks my heart

    ReplyDelete